Please complete your digital paperwork in its entirety.
If you are under the age of 18; you will need to have a parent or guardian sign the forms for you.
Please note your digital paperwork is a legally binding agreement.
(1) Arrive no more than 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
(2) MASK REQUIRED at all times in our building and in our office. The only exception is when you are receiving a service that requires treatment to the face.
(3) NO illness, exhibiting signs of illness or in contact within anyone or exhibited signs of illness in the past 15 days.
(4) Subject to temperature checks that are documented in your file. Subject to proof of negative COVID testing if you exhibits any signs of illness or have recently requested a reschedule due to illness.
(5) ALL paperwork for each service must be completed via e-signature and if you have completed this paperwork via regular paper document in the past; you are required to complete it again via e-signature documents.
You must provide a credit card on file to secure your appointment.
(6) NO GUEST - you must attend your appointment alone - we will not allow any guests to wait in our building or in our offices. Please have your guest(s) wait in the car or stay at home.
(7) You must go to the bathroom and wash your hands prior to entering our office space. Please make sure you do so before entering our offices. We look forward to seeing you soon!
(8) Late, no-show, cancellation and reschedule policy is listed in your digital paperwork and we require a 24-hour notice prior to your scheduled appointment time in order to reschedule any appointment without penalty. Please note, should you come late, are a no-show, cancel or reschedule less than 24 hours in advance; you will forfeit your appointment and be charged a fee equivalent to the regular retail price of the treatment you had scheduled. Groupon customers are required to contact the corporate office to cancel and/or reschedule all appointments. No Exceptions.
(9) ALL digital paperwork must be completed within the time frame it is open and valid online. If you allow the paperwork to expire; you will be charged a fee for re-submission of these forms to your email address for completion. If you fail to complete the digital paperwork in its entirety and we need to resubmit the forms to you for completion; we can only do so if you pay the fee for resubmission.
We do not diagnose, treat or prescribe. We offer information and insight to help you cooperate with your doctor or physician in your mutual plan of building better healthcare, skincare, and to reach your health and wellness goals. In the event that you use this information OR treatment(s) without your doctor's approval, you are prescribing for yourself, which is your constitutional right and do so at your own risk and liability.
Groupon Disclosure: If you have purchased a Groupon; you purchased it through our Partner. Our Partnership requires that you schedule, cancel and/or reschedule your appointments with the corporate office. We cannot make those changes for you through our local offices. Please note, you are required to follow our company policies and guidelines as your Groupon states. We highly recommend that you read your digital paperwork because it is legally binding agreement of which you will be held accountable.
Your consultation appointment will allow us to review all protocols, complete skin analysis and/or measure you and prepare you for your first appointment. Another option is our virtual consultations that will allow us to go through all the protocol except skin analysis and/or measurements.
You will be required to complete ALL paperwork via e-sign documents and pay for your treatment(s) at your in-person consultation.
ALL series of treatments (packages purchased) must be completed within 60 days of scheduling your first appointment. We will not allow you to carry over or accumulate appointments. Failure to complete services within 60 days will result in forfeiture of ALL remaining appointments and all monies paid towards service(s).
Consultation Fees apply towards your treatment(s) balance if you schedule and pay for treatments at your consultation.
Failure to maintain your in-person or virtual appointment will result in you being charged a late/no-show fee (please see our policy), appointment forfeited and payment for treatment(s) will not be refunded.
Late/No-Show fees, Cancellations and Reschedules less than 24 hours will be charged to the card on file. If you do not comply, provide a fake credit card number or your card is declined; your account is automatically submitted to collections the same day.
ALL clients are required to follow our late, no-show, cancellation and reschedule policy as outlines in your digital paperwork; as well as our office guidelines and protocols to include, but not limited to our safety and protection guidelines - this includes Groupon customers too.