As soon as you step through the doors of the Beauty Secrets Spa & Wellness Center, the relaxing surroundings will ease your stress, calm your worries, and soothe your soul. We invite you in with all your senses. Calm music that lifts your spirit, aromatherapy that transports you to fields of ease, and warm lighting that comforts your gaze. Our sessions are designed especially for you, customized to meet your individual needs. We’ll ask a few questions, and we’ll listen, to get to the root causes of your concerns. Your Licensed and Certified Professional will then detail a tailored plan of action carefully selected from our offerings: perhaps weight loss, skin rejuvenation, slimming, skin care programs post-operative care and more. . .
Most of our treatments available are NON-INVASIVE; which means that you will experience treatments that do not pierce the skin. We also offer minimally-invasive treatments where we can offset discomfort by providing a topical numbing cream.
ALL treatments DO NOT require the use of anesthesia, no down-time, no surgery, no recovery time . . . JUST RESULTS. We provide a variety of solutions to body slimming, detoxification, restoration, massotherapy, post-operative care, holistic skincare, skin rejuvenation, and more!
Office Protocal for Our Safety and Yours
ALL TREATMENTS/SERVICES ARE PRE-PAID, NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Please complete your digital paperwork in its entirety.
If you are under the age of 18; you will need to have a parent or guardian sign the forms for you.
Please note that this a legally binding agreement.
Groupon customers are REQUIRED to complete the credit card on file information too.
(1) Arrive no more than 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
(2) MASK REQUIRED at all times in our building and in our office. The only exception is when you are receiving a service that requires treatment to the face.
(3) NO illness, exhibiting signs of illness or in contact within anyone or exhibited signs of illness in the past 15 days.
(4) Subject to temperature checks that are documented in your file. Subject to proof of negative COVID testing if you exhibit any signs of illness or have recently requested a reschedule due to illness.
(5) ALL paperwork for each service must be completed via e-signature and if you have completed this paperwork via regular paper document in the past; you are required to complete it again via e-signature documents. You must complete the cc on file information, or your appointment can be cancelled due to non-compliance of our company guidelines of having a cc on file.
(6) NO GUEST - you must attend your appointment alone - we will not allow any guests to wait in our building or in our offices. Please have your guest(s) wait in the car or stay at home.
(7) You must go to the bathroom and wash your hands prior to entering our office space. Please make sure you do so before entering our offices. We look forward to seeing you soon!
(8) Late, no-show, cancellation and reschedule policy is listed in your digital paperwork and we require a 24-hour notice prior to your scheduled appointment time in order to reschedule any appointment without penalty. Please note, should you come late, are a no-show, cancel or reschedule less than 24 hours in advance; you will forfeit your appointment and be charged a fee equivalent to the regular retail price of the treatment you had scheduled. Groupon customers are required to contact the corporate office to cancel and/or reschedule all appointments. No Exceptions.
(9) ALL digital paperwork must be completed within the time frame it is open and valid online. If you allow the paperwork to expire; you will be charged a fee for re-submission of these forms to your email address for completion. If you fail to complete the digital paperwork in its entirety and we need to resubmit the forms to you for completion; we can only do so if you pay the fee for resubmission.
We do not diagnose, treat or prescribe. We offer information and insight to help you cooperate with your doctor or physician in your mutual plan of building better healthcare, skincare, and to reach your health and wellness goals. In the event that you use this information OR treatment(s) without your doctor's approval, you are prescribing for yourself, which is your constitutional right and do so at your own risk and liability.
Groupon Disclosure: If you have purchased a Groupon; you purchased it through our Partner. Our Partnership requires that you schedule, cancel and/or reschedule your appointments with the corporate office. We cannot make those changes for you through our local offices. Please note, you are required to follow our company policies and guidelines as your Groupon states. We highly recommend that you read your digital paperwork because it is legally binding agreement of which you will be held accountable.